Latest News

A record size cut-out for The Great Father

the great father latest news, the great father upcoming movie, the great father posters, the great father release date, the great father cut out, mammootty latest news, mammootty upcoming movies, mammootty fans, mammootty cut out at sreekumar theatre, mammootty fans latest news

A record size cut-out for The Great Father

Megastar Mammootty’s highly anticipated movie, The Great Father is all set to hit screens on March 30. The movie is written and directed by debutant Haneef Adeni.

The Great Father is perhaps the most hyped Mammootty starrer in recent memory. Right from the time the first look posters were released, the movie has hogged the limelight with regular updates.

With the motion poster and teaser becoming such a sensational success, expectations have reached sky high for The Great Father. The megastar’s fans have also decided to celebrate the release like never before.

A record size cut-out will be set up in Sreekumar Theatre complex in Thiruvananthapuram. 80% of the expense for the cut out will be taken care by the Mammootty fans of Forum Keralam, Nissam Vallakadavu and Godwin.The cut out will be set up by the Mammootty Fans and Welfare Association International. They are also spending the remaining 20% of the expense.

Mammootty’s character in TGF is named as David Ninan. The actor is seen at his stylish best for the character wearing jackets, shades and sporting an uber cool beard, which is already a trend with the youngsters.

The movie has an ensemble star cast in Kollywood star Arya, Sneha, Shaam, Malavika Mohanan, IM Vijayan, Kammatipadam fame Manikandan Achari and Baby Anikha.

Gopi Sunder is composing the music while Noufal Abdulla has handled the cuts. Roby Varghese Raj has wielded the camera for this movie. August Cinemas, owned by Prithviraj Sukumaran, Santhosh Sivan, Arya and Shaji Natesan have produced this movie.

Click to comment

Most Popular

To Top